• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

mY new STATUS

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
MY NEW status .. I'm now a paid up Contributor until I'm 70. I hope life gets simpler at 70 .. Who knows.
But I'm trying to get things in order to retire at 70.
... Not sure how I'll pay for stuff after I retire but I want everything I got paid off.
...... I got a New Metal Roof on the house .. New Storm double pain windows in the house. Both AC UNITS ARE NEW .. OUTSIDE TRIM PAINTED .. sHOP & OUT BUILDINGS PAINTED . WATER WELL Repaired . I Wish IT Was new or I WISH i HAD A 2ND NEW WELL.''10k'' more .. Drive way repaired this summer . Hope it holds.
... Farm has 9 new fences & more new Metal 4inch Pipe corners .. I tried to put in all new metal corners the last 2 years ..
... About half the cows have been replaced with 2 year olds. & I've upped the numbers by about 6 head.
... 50 more round bales than I'll need unless it the worse winter from HELL.
WHICH IS WHAT WE'RE EXPECTING . We think it's going to be a bad winter.
.............Car & farm trucks INS PAID FOR THE YEAR & House is still in negotiations .
.... I didn't realize that's where I was going with this post .
BUT YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME RANT FOR AT LEAST 2 MORE YEARS .......
......................... & My Grand Sons think I'M A Hard ASS...................
I WONDER WHY..........
... LAST WEEKEND HUNTER HELPED ME go make a 138 mile round trip to pick up a 1995 Z71. It turn into a turd supposed to be a good one but it was free. He didn't want to go back for the 2nd vehicle the old man gave me. So at 4pm I went the next 138 & took the young man that helped me build fences the last 2 summers . That kid is a senior this year . Great Kid hangs on ever word I say. But we went & Picked up the 2nd Junker 1987 BroncoII
... GREAT INTERIOR & i've done got it traded for labor ..
Grand Sons couldn't believe I got both home LAST Saturday. 276 miles load & unload ...Not really FREE But the old mans description was not very accurate.
....But I've got places for both rides I brought home.
.... Grand Son in Law has a white Z71 CHEBY NOW he has a parts ride . & It has a great short bed & a good AUTO TRANS & TRANSFER CASE. & REAR AXLE. & a COMPLETE RED Very nice interior .. Bucket seats & console all perfect not one rip.
...............& Now I don't have to watch the NFL on Sundays. More Time...
................................ Life is GOOD in Pa Pitt's world...............
NEXT.......

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm glad life is good, I always look forward to your posts. I'll be glad when I'm back in Texas living the retired life!