• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Guess this part game

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
This is fun... LOL..

It's a stock part that rolled off the assembly line. Not dealer or owner installed.

Here is another pic. The 1st pic is on page 5

Attachments

• DSC07750.jpg
    DSC07750.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 513

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Yea! ;D

Okay, no perspective or clues on Round 1.
Here it is.
I think it's tricky, but you guys are good! :cool:

Attachments

• mystery item.jpg
    mystery item.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 479

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
You know, anything submitted for guesses should be something that can be physically taken off the bronco and not a part from within another part from the truck.

In either case, those were both pretty good ones. Interested to see the next one ;D

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
It's the thingy that holds the screw in place when the part is taken off.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Tail light bucket insulator.
Kind of an oxymoron, since the best thing you could do to a Bronco tail light after the screw holes get rusty is to let it ground to the body! Oh well, i guess it was Ford's entire rust-proofing technology in action. Keep the slightly dissimilar metals from scraping against each other after the paint chips away, and keep the rust to a minimum.
While the rest of the body slowly dissolves into a pile of red goo.

Paul

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Complete SWAG here ... seal/bushing thingy from the heater box.

If I ever win one of these , I'm going to have to take something off of the bronco to get a pic since I don't have shiate laying around for parts. :cry:

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
DirtDonk,
YOU NAILED IT! :eek:
That was fast.
Just noticed a set of these last year on my '77 with original paint. Yeah, seemed kind of goofy to me too as the buckets need to be grounded.
You're up, Paul. ;D

Attachments

• wow.jpg
    wow.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 247