• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

sirius23

Loc.
Cumming, Ga
West GA Advert

West GA College advert features a young gal "headed West" in her red Bronco, top off, hard doors still on.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
West GA College advert features a young gal "headed West" in her red Bronco, top off, hard doors still on.

Good spot...welcome to the site and you been lurkin sence last August I see;)

Don't forget to vote for CB.com top 4x4 site on the interweb;D

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
Somebody submitted a video of a Bronco to AFV, someone trying to pull a tree stump out with snatch strap. They floored it, snatch strap snatched a little too well. Unfortunately the tree stump won and they ripped the bumper off the front.....

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
Not sure if this one's been mentioned before. But I saw an old episode of CSI last night where Grissom goes to Jackpot, Nev for a case. As soon as he enters town there's a nice green bronco parked in a parking lot.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Somebody submitted a video of a Bronco to AFV, someone trying to pull a tree stump out with snatch strap. They floored it, snatch strap snatched a little too well. Unfortunately the tree stump won and they ripped the bumper off the front.....

Nice.... lol

ncsubronc

saw green one on an old episode of "Bones" last night.... pretty sure I've seen that one in a couple of different shows

Canadianbacon

Loc.
Alberta, Canada
saw green one on an old episode of "Bones" last night.... pretty sure I've seen that one in a couple of different shows

I just watched that episode. Gorgeous one.

I also watched a lame movie with Tim Allen where he is an ex con trying to start a paint business, well his love interest drives a gorgeous lifted EB. Shes unreal hot as well.

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
I am pretty sure I see a Bronco in a new Sonic commercial. At the very beginning of the commercial....it is green and on the right side. I think it is supposed to be pulled up to a car hop.

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
I have not been through all of the pages on this thread so sorry if this was mentioned before....the football coach in the movie Dazed and Confused is driving a Bronco. It is toward the end of the movie.

Stroppe-Envy-77

Bronco Guru
New Taco Bell commerical for the Doritos shells.

Only saw a window frame and the glove box, but pretty sure it was a Bronco.

Hank_

Bronco Guru
There is a brown one parked in front of Cheech and Chongs ice cream truck in the start of the movie Nice Dreams.

Henry

MartyG

Bronco Guru
Hey...I saw this Bronco in People Magazine for a cheesey new reality series coming up on E:
eastwood_679x380.jpg

(It's actually mine...I had to post it :)).

Last edited: