• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

broncodriver99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Glen Allen, VA
Just watched the movie "The Box". There is a brown EB at about 30 min in and it is back for a couple of minutes at an hour and 25 minutes. They filmed some inside shots while driving until it gets hit by a big ass dump truck.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Finally saw the Hersey's commercial with the EB & Rascal Flatts..

76 bronco J

Bronco Guru
>>>> for those who haven't seen the movie car database , here's a link http://www.imcdb.org/vehicles.php?make=Ford&model=Bronco&modelMatch=1&modelInclModel=on&page=1..... I noticed there's more since I last checked it out...... below is some youtube roadster footage from "who's minding the mint" back in 1967.... I remember seeing that movie when I was a kid ,but forgot the name until seen on the database......part#9-1:20-1:29,2:10-3:20, 4:23-5:22 .. part#10-2:30-4:15......[youtube]<object width="980" height="765"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5xI0DqUH6kA&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5xI0DqUH6kA&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="980" height="765"></embed></object>[/youtube][youtube]<object width="980" height="765"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0be1d4oQtI4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0be1d4oQtI4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="980" height="765"></embed></object>[/youtube].... park train bronco from "charly"1967
364.jpg
.... here's another from "the rockford files" I haven't seen.. they claim it's a '68, but we know better & you know James Garner sure knew better with his love for the bronco
101.jpg
s3e06028.jpg

Last edited:

bptommy

Loc.
Arlington, TX
There was another EB on Justified tonight. A nice green one with a soft top.

dam you beat me to it, but it was nice. Thats two eb's in one season as rides for main characters....Im thinking the eb is going to be abig player in this fx franchise its a cool show to.;D

fordtrucks4ever

Bronco Guru
Loc.
DFW
Justified

There have been two different Broncos on the FX series Justified. I was hoping that Rayland would end up acquiring the one on first episode. Well at least before that guys brains got splattered all over the windshield. The Bronco on last episode was plain with dull looking light metallic green paint and tan Kayline top. Also had late model paddle style door mirrors. I figure this series is being shot in Kentucky. If so, does anyone take claim to one of the Broncos.

is_wiz

Loc.
Leesburg, VA
I've been watching Justified too. Good show. Its been good to see both those broncos on there. The first one was nicer. Every time I see a bronco on tv I have to pause it and show the wife. She just roles her eyes. But I paused the tv to show her the first bronco and then while she was watching the dude got killed in it. That didn't help her impression of broncos. Of course I'm thinking what would it take to clean blood off a bronco interior cause I'll run down there and take it.
But the part where the baddie jumps outta the bronco and shots the rocket launcher was a cool segment. I try not to think about the fact he was shooting at a church.

HavaBronco

Loc.
Lake Havasu City
Yup, Justified is my favorite show until Sons of Anarchy comes back on in September. I am certain that I've seen a third Bronco in Justified, it was parked across the street, but was different then either of the 2 you guys have mentioned. I think the green soft top bronco is pretty cool, you gotta love a bronco driven by an attractive woman who's not afraid to defend herself with firepower.;D
CHuck

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ha
wife and kids play the ol slug bug but now called slugbronco on TV (sit far away from them to stay safe :cool:

I've been watching Justified too. Good show. Its been good to see both those broncos on there. The first one was nicer. Every time I see a bronco on tv I have to pause it and show the wife. She just roles her eyes. But I paused the tv to show her the first bronco and then while she was watching the dude got killed in it. That didn't help her impression of broncos. Of course I'm thinking what would it take to clean blood off a bronco interior cause I'll run down there and take it.
But the part where the baddie jumps outta the bronco and shots the rocket launcher was a cool segment. I try not to think about the fact he was shooting at a church.

cletust1966

Loc.
Knoxville, Tn
Anyone ever seen the Taco Bell commercail with the Bronco in it? I never can get a good look at it when it comes on. I think oh just another commercial and then I see it and try to get a look at it, but by then its done gone. Wondering what year it is?

Oh and guys, you ever been shooping with your woman and get bored and start looking around the store? Well I was in Kohls and started doing this, and looked at one of the pictures they had on the wall for advertising and thought, is that a Bronco shes leaning against?? Sure enough it was!! Its green, with no top, and what looks like a 4 point roll bar. There isnt enough of it in the picture to tell what year it is though. Just wondering if anyone else has ever seen this picture.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Saw the movie "never back down" again, told my dad, WATCH for the Bronco lol

69BroncoDad

Loc.
Rutland
Justified is a kick ass show...been waiting waaay too long for SOA to come back on....But Justified seen three Bronco's ..

johnnybgood74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
boise, idaho
EB spotted on Transformers?

was that an EB in the background when they first pulled into the car lot to get the yellow camaro? i thought i just caught a glymps of the nose of one. i was watching it on regular TV with no way to rewind and double check! was i just seeing things????