• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sowega 2017 has been canceled do to flooding and tornado

kat

Loc.
Bristol
Wont have 4 wheel drive by then...=( I can still drive but Im sure I will stay stuck

kat

Loc.
Bristol
Come on, now that you know 4.11's are good get that front axle done!
Got to totally re do the front end..going to go ahead and put new u joints on both sides, put new ball joints on both sides..rebuild the chunk. If I had all the parts sitting in my yard I still wont have the time to get it done before then and don't want to rush it.

You will be fine with 2wd on 90% of the trail as long as you have good tires. ;)
Can I get around the 10%???

Just don't do what Geoff did two years ago.
What did Geoff do??? Did he have Nati Lights in him???

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Can I get around the 10%???

What did Geoff do??? Did he have Nati Lights in him???

Geoff busted the front end at the sand dunes and at the 10% part of the trail tried to go around on some atv trails. Ended up with some major body damage.:(

Just getting a tug through the few bad spots is easy, I had to be pulled through a few spots when I broke my front axle shafts last time. I still had a blast.;D

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I just got confirmation from Brian on the exact time and location. We will be meeting up Saturday Feb 3rd at 8:30am at this address.

424 Sands Dr
Albany, GA 31705

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
think I'm just going to drive it up, instead of trailering. that's a bold move, but It's been solid for the last few months.

I do need to reset the timing and check toe in, though.

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You can do it!!!!

It's really not a bad drive from Tally, I look forward to it. :cool:

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
I might be able
To make it
Gotta get the front driveshaft bolted back in and that’s a pain
Gotta pull the seats and rubber floor and trans tunnel access covers to get a wrench on
The u bolts

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I might be able
To make it
Gotta get the front driveshaft bolted back in and that’s a pain
Gotta pull the seats and rubber floor and trans tunnel access covers to get a wrench on
The u bolts

Belly pan?