• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Rear Wiring Harness - Window Parts - Aux Fuse Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
Starting to get her to daily driver status, so I need a few things to make her look/function legit.

Gonna redo the windows and looking for a felt set/anti-rattle kit.

Going with electric; so if you've randomly got some of the nu-relic style crank switches let me know.

I really need the rear half of a stock harness (all rear light wiring with sockets preferred).

If you're still reading; a 3 fuse block like the Painless 70213 would be ideal.

Let me know if you've got any of them and what you are looking to get for them or check out my For Sale thread and barter.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Matt I sent you a text yesterday. Did you get it? Here's what I have at the moment.

Attachments

• IMG_2681.jpg
    IMG_2681.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 79

512cadillac

I have a NOS lock and key set for the rear lift gate and glove box if your still looking. I have some lenses and other small parts if needed. Shoot me a PM if your interested. John

Irishjig13

If you don't have the air cleaner yet, I have one and live in Homestead. I will be in Palm Bay in mid-October and St. Augustine Oct 31 - Nov 3.

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
im pretty sure i have all the parts for a rear tire carrier. no ranch hand.

the stuff is in a pile up in my shop. i can get you pics and a smoking hot deal if you want.

Hank

OP
OP
JaxLax

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
Got a tire carrier parts on the way.
Got a compressor and other pieces to pick up in a few days.

Still looking for the back half of a wiring harness.

I guess the next few things to upgrade are arm rests and door cups. If you've got some laying around hmu.

vintage bronco

Got a tire carrier parts on the way.
Got a compressor and other pieces to pick up in a few days.

Still looking for the back half of a wiring harness.

I guess the next few things to upgrade are arm rests and door cups. If you've got some laying around hmu.

I Have a New OEM Style rear harness .

Status
Not open for further replies.