• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gotta get one of these!

CopperRanger

Bronco Guru
Kinda like a scaled down 12ga. shot gun for bugs, nice. Another cool thing is the electronic fly swatter from Harbor Freight, you can usually get one for free with a coupon. My wife likes using that, some of the bigger bugs sound like a lady finger firecracker when you smack-em.

Cortez

Bronco Guru
That's sweet...I would leave the back door open and some hamburger on the counter just for fun!

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
We were using a warehouse for a construction off ice last year and one of the guys brought one of these in. It was pretty fun to play with!

JSBX

Contributor
I use a 22 pistol with rat shot to kill carpenter bees. It is fun to shot them while they are flying. My house is built out of cypress and they love to bore holes in the wood. With the rat shot you have to be careful of what direction you shoot. With this thing it would be cheaper and safe. Going to order one.

daves bronco

Loc.
Bonney lake WA
had one for over a year it is the best. no more waiting for them to land, just boom right out of the air. there is a sweet spot thought, about 4 feet back and aim 3 inches low for mine at least.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I've had mine for a year or more. Love it! With a fly swatter you have to wait till he's on something you can smack. With this I can take one out that's on the tip of one of my wife's house-plants. ;) I can sometimes knock one out of the air. With mine I have to aim a little above the fly. Sometimes leaves a partial body stuck to the back door screen, but I just blast him again and it's all cleaned up!;D

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Kinda like a scaled down 12ga. shot gun for bugs, nice. Another cool thing is the electronic fly swatter from Harbor Freight, you can usually get one for free with a coupon. My wife likes using that, some of the bigger bugs sound like a lady finger firecracker when you smack-em.

Gawd the smell is awful though. I been swatting Horseflies. We have em bad.

ransil

Bronco Guru
I have 2 of them one in the house and 1 in the camper. they kick ass, some times takes more than one shot.

I also have the electronic fly swatter, manage to shock myself a few time when reaching for it.