• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rausch Creek this weekend

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
Anyone know who this is? Give them a call and tell them to look me up I'm spotting for Kenny Blume at the WERock competition

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 98
OP
OP
Yeller

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
Thanks everyone!

We ran 2 cars in 2 different classes with different drivers and spotters. Won both classes so it was a really good day.

Be home in 4-1/2 more hours had to stop at Bob's Country Cafe just ousted if Rolla MO for breakfast was well worth the stop

Dlish

How about some specs on the rigs? I know not bronco, but still look impressive

OP
OP
Yeller

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
The new unlimited class car:
Jesse Hanes chassis
Hum9 steer axles front and rear designed by Jesse
5.3 LS
Torque flight trans
Lovell transfer see
42" maxxis competition stickies

The smaller old Promod class car:
Rokit Enterises chassis
Spider trax 9 front
Full float 609 rear
Super charged 3.8 v6 (GM)
Torque flight trans
Lovell transfer case
40" Maxxis competition stickies

We talked about building he new car from scratch like we did the promod but we just didn't have the time, Jesse does great work and we decided that was the best plan of action, and it worked out great

Building stuff to not only compete but survive at this level is where my expertece has been for the last 15 years or so.

Last edited: