• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

EB on Fox & Friends this morning!

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey, If you are up early this Saturday they have an Early Bronco coming up on Fox & Friends! They have already shown it once as show came on, and they will be out there later talking about it.

just a FYI

OP
OP
ared77

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Cool, I have to go to work but I'm recording it.:)

surfer-b

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just saw it, said the owner was standing there, anybody on here?

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
And all original too. Wow

Yeah 72' original untouched they said. The guy with the big smile in the background is the owner ;D

20170708_055819_zpsczsxijgg.jpg

20170708_055714_zpsn33ulsrq.jpg

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Can the dude in 2nd pic please move the hell out of the view. Haha

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
Just found this, wonder if it's already too late on Colorado TV?

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
It was a very short segment, probably 15 seconds or so. The only shots of the Bronco were the one's in my pics..........never got to see the interior :(

Cooper

Loc.
Northeast
"Didn't he get fired for fondling the eye candy?" - Haha

Props to Okie. I started reading and thought "I wonder if someone got a screen shot." Thanks man. Curiosity satisfied.

OP
OP
ared77

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
When it first came on, first shot is of a Mini Cooper, then camera man pans over past another car then..............BOOM! An early Bronco! He then starts to circle around it, showed it longer than any others during that teaser.

I let out a "DANG, come here quick!" to my wife, still half asleep..I was already deep into my coffee cup.%)
I said to her "Can you believe an early Bronco on Fox News?"