• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Buster Miles Ford Show-Looking for Broncos!

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey Gene, that rig had "Broncoholic" in the back window. The Dad bought it new, his son is in that pic. Dad from small town outside Tupelo ???, son lives in Starkville. They were beside me and loaned me some shade!!!

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Ben, did you take Stretch?

coconut on the bumper .... got to be his ;)

attachment.php

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Hey Gene, that rig had "Broncoholic" in the back window. The Dad bought it new, his son is in that pic. Dad from small town outside Tupelo ???, son lives in Starkville. They were beside me and loaned me some shade!!!

Yeah the dad did live close to Pontotoc. That's just west of Tupelo. I think I've posted pictures of that bronco on here in the "broncos in your neck of the woods thread "

Cool they were there from this neck of woods.

Pic below.

Last edited:
OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Blu2_01.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Yes. That's it. It had a Jackman wheel and a 40 year old Co-op tire for the spare..... And also Ben, he told me that was his son in law that was with them. The son in law had the Bronco at the Super Celebration this year and i looked it over pretty well there. The owner (the father in law) had gall bladder surgery right before the SC, and we wasn't well enough to make the trip back in April.

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
I made it home last night about 6pm I should get the iron butt award I put about 575 miles on the old girl this weekend! I started from Leesburg GA went to Heflin AL 188 miles then to Oxford to meet up for dinner then back to Heflin then to Buster Miles show Saturday morning .I then left after lunch and drove it 150 miles to Athens GA "had to make a funeral wife's uncle died" then Sunday after noon I made my final leg home 205 miles. It was fun and it was a great show I was proud of the old girl she did good .I don't think I passed another car on my trip that was as old as the bronco 1972 well at lest not driving down the road under it's own power! I did not get any pic at the show but here's a few on the road and back to safety in the shop Sunday evening.

Attachments

• IMG_0884.jpg
    IMG_0884.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0885.jpg
    IMG_0885.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0888.jpg
    IMG_0888.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0889.jpg
    IMG_0889.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 36

EBGeek

Apparently I need to get on this site more often...I was staying with some friends at Lake Wedowee this weekend when one of them (who also has an EB) says 'there's a Bronco show up the road, we should go see it'. About 8 of us loaded up and went to check it out. Bear in mind I've never been to Super Celebration, but that was absolutely the most EB's I've ever seen in one place before. It was fantastic. I hated it was too hot for folks to be out by their rigs, as I would have loved to meet some of you. It made me sick I wasn't in mine to be able to add to the lineup. I absolutely loved the variety of EB's on display...

I'll be keeping my eyes out for it next year and will most definitely be driving the 'deuce wagon' next time...

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wow! Really?!? ...what is the chances of that? I wish we had known you were there and could have met. Next year we may need to do some classicbronco.com name badges. It would sure help me with names! Plan on making a weekend of it next year with your '72!

EBGeek

Fordfan - totally agree about the badges. I asked a couple folks that looked like they were mingling around the Broncos if they were on CB.com...name badges with our CB.com handles would be fantastic!

Already looking forward to it...