• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I lost everything

xcntrk

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NOVA
This is tragic and so disheartening. One day at a time. Remember the good times and don't ever forget. I hope you see her again in the afterlife. My condolences...

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
dave, cannot tell you how sad i am...God speed to Ellen. Having only met you guys are a couple of times i could tell how you were connected. She was fun and very special......thoughts and prayers my brother, wish I was closer....

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Many thoughts and prayers to you and your family. May you continue to have the strength to keep going, one day at a time. so sad for your loss.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Dave,

You and Ellen have been in our thoughts and prayers all week.

We are so sorry for your loss and hope that you can take some small comfort in knowing that their are many of us thinking, praying and here for you if you need anything.

We will see you on Saturday.

Drew, Pat, Don

jw0747

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Antonio, TX
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this most difficult time. Be strong, take one day at a time remembering all the great times you had together and knowing that she is with God in a beautiful place.

Heus33

Bronco Guru
I echo what everyone else has said and can't even begin to imagine what you're going through.

If you're ever in need, don't hesitate to ask.

I'll continue to keep you and your wife in my thoughts and prayers. God bless.

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
There are no words I can say to help. We've never met but are brothers through this forum. My wife and I are praying for you and that God will hold your spirit close.

Brett

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
i am also at a loss of words, prayers to you and family. we are all here if you need anything please just let us know

Nightstick

Bronco guy
Not even sure what to say... A loss like that has to feel like nothing will ever be good again. Keep your head up and be strong, you can make it through this difficult time. My thoughts are with you and your family. God bless you all in your time of grief.

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
I am very sorry for your loss. My prayers go out to you and your family.