• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

gritz

I goose hunt so I have been watching there hunting so for a long time. My wife is not a hunter and she is hooked on Duck Dynasty. She loves it. There was a glimps of the bronco in episode two. I dvred them last night so i can watch tonight.

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
I was at my neighbors house sunday afternoon for a few minutes. They were watching the show and BAM!!.......there was a bronco sitting in there warehouse. I said " Hey look a Bronco!" .....neighbors just smiled and shook their heads ;D

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
I was at my neighbors house sunday afternoon for a few minutes. They were watching the show and BAM!!.......there was a bronco sitting in there warehouse. I said " Hey look a Bronco!" .....neighbors just smiled and shook their heads ;D

stxbronco72

Loc.
Corpus Christi
DD is my new favorite show. It also has two of my favorite things... EB's and duck hunting!!! Just about jumped out of my seat when I saw the preview!

71massbronco

Bronco Guru
Zombies love broncos too! They also make good cover.

Attachments

• zombiebronco.jpg
    zombiebronco.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 76
  • zombiebronco2.jpg
    zombiebronco2.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 70

Danny128

Loc.
Atlanta, GA
Blue Bronco in Anthropologie catalog

My girlfriend received the new Anthropologie catalog and pretty much ran as fast as she could to show me that there was a blue Bronco in a few of the ads.

sriha

Saw a blue one in the Rock of Ages movie trailer.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 61

74NJBronco

Loc.
Livingston, NJ
My wife surprised me again with a EB sighting. Access Hollywood was showing a preview of called Savages, starring John Travolta, Benito Del Toro, and a EB. EB was seen from a front view and maybe a scene of a interior cab shot. John Travolta driving a early bronco would kick ass!!!

Texanferever

Just saw a Sonic commercial for sweet potato tots. The very beginning of the commercial, before the two guys start talking there is a green one sitting in the first stall on the right.

Blitz51

Inside WCC

Saw an uncut green one sitting outside the overhead door on Inside West Coast Customs last night. You see it two or three times in the episode as they are bringing other vehicles into the shop. Wish they would do a show with that build.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Saw an uncut green one sitting outside the overhead door on Inside West Coast Customs last night. You see it two or three times in the episode as they are bringing other vehicles into the shop. Wish they would do a show with that build.

Seen that one before too, still wanna know the whole story w/it though..

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah, been kind of hoping they'd at least make a quick mention of what their plans are for it.
Plenty of rigs get shown in the background though, without ever mentioning them on the show. So there's precendence for possibly never knowing much about it.

Saw glimpses of it in "green" form on Season 2, episodes 6 and 10. Then what appeared to be the same one in gray primer in episode 16. So there may be some progress.

We'll keep an eye open for some info.

Paul