• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Help identifying a shift lever

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The shifter I have circled in red is what came with the Cold Duck kits back when WH was selling them. It looks like it was repurposed from something. I've called WH and nobody remembers. Would anybody here know what that came from? (assuming it wasn't made from scratch) I have 1 so I could build something using it as a template that would work but would rather have another one of these if I could find it.

Attachments

• IMG_8879.jpg
    IMG_8879.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 75

1971lubr

Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
Here's a t shift. Looks similar with an extension welded to the bottom.

Attachments

• 20170710_153621.jpg
    20170710_153621.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 21

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
It was a fabricated part based on the T-shifter D20. Sorry, made from scratch. All these parts are long gone.

Jim

Last edited: