• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

First bronco

twisted 66

Contributor
Loc.
Norcal-Tracy
I am looking for a bronco I had back in school. It was a 1969 primered grey with roadster inserts and no top, it also had a toploader tranny and chrome and black wheels. The original color underneath the grey was green. It was sold to a guy who works at the Livermore lab in Livermore CA several years ago. Just trying to track it down to see if I can get it to build for my son... reply to this thread or pm is fine if you have any leads....Thanks

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
I would first try to contact the guy you sold it to, if you still have his contact info. NOT trying to be a smartass, either!

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
I actually found my bronco's PO last month after 24 years. All I had to go by for the search was his name on the hand written receipt he gave me when I bought it. I googled his name, no luck. I searched his name on facebook, no luck. Then... (drum roll please) I searched his name on LinkedIn --- BINGO! :D He told me about some of the great times he had with it and thanked me for an update on the work I've done on it all these years.

Try it if you have a name. Good Luck! :cool:

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I actually found my bronco's PO last month after 24 years. All I had to go by for the search was his name on the hand written receipt he gave me when I bought it. I googled his name, no luck. I searched his name on facebook, no luck. Then... (drum roll please) I searched his name on LinkedIn --- BINGO! :D He told me about some of the great times he had with it and thanked me for an update on the work I've done on it all these years.

Try it if you have a name. Good Luck! :cool:

I googled some my ole girl friends names about a yr ago...gawd some still look kinda ...oh sorry off topic;D

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
I googled some my ole girl friends names about a yr ago...gawd some still look kinda ...oh sorry off topic;D

Dude, that cracks me up big time... I'm gonna try that just for kicks. Sorry for the highjack tw66... although its all Mean Gene's fault %);D