• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Off Topic - Transport bumpside truck roof from WI to SoCal

NATEandALLI

The other Ford in my life is our 71 F100 pickup. It's got the typical rust in the roof and gutters. I found a good roof in Milwaukee Wisconsin. I don't think boxing it up to ship it would really work. Looking for leads on a parts relay from that neck of woods to SoCal or some where within a days drive or so. Know of any vehicles getting transported from there to here? Could easily put the roof in the bed of another truck. Any other ideas? Please let me know. Thanks.

toddsrods

i'd look for parts closer.
lots of those trucks in the Boise, ID area. dry desert climate, usually not too bad of rust issues. cheaper shipping or a road trip would get it done.
I have a fairly complete '67 custom cab f-100 with minimal rust i'd make a deal on .. . . . .

Last edited: