• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I bought another Bronco

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nice man.. Congrats sir. Hope this one stick around a while :)

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
a good solid fixer upper

NICE SCORE !

love the coolant overflow, very effective approach

first time I have seen that kind of a (roll bar?)

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
Minimal rust and an area where you can DD one; score!

Degrease and reseal the engine and drive the wheels off of her.

surfer-b

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That looks like a real solid rig from the pics, congrats. I love that copper/ginger color. Go through the brakes, steering, add flares and drive the fool out of it. Looks like they already upgraded to the duraspark for you also.

67RT

Bronco Guru
Awesome truck

Love em original. Is that a NOS cream of mushroom coolant overflow can?

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Need to do the Powerade bottle swap for your coolant overflow, its a larger capacity.

;D

OP
OP
Wyflyer

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
LOL that overflow bottle is classic.
I've never had a Bronco with flares. I need some help figuring out what flares I need to buy to replace the missing ones.

Look what else I found in the glove box.

Attachments

• photo (32).jpg
    photo (32).jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
OP
OP
Wyflyer

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
Nice find. Gun rack in the side window (an old favorite) or is it half of a gun rack with one side missing? Bringing both to LEBC Roundup?

Yes it's half a gun rack, apparently they had short guns. Thinking of bringing this one to LEBC Roundup, the halfcab is still too feeble.
I drove this one a bit, it seems to be pretty solid. Needs suspension bushings, it's a little sloppy. A BC Broncos 2 1/2" lift might fix that.

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Very nice looking rig. Lots of chrome in all the right places. Don't see many that nice up here in the north that have not already had some coin put into them. Good deal.

OP
OP
Wyflyer

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
It's amazing what deep cleaning and wax will do

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 200

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
wow that's sweet. love the over flow bottle. My 67 had a mountain dew bottle for years. I really would love to find one like that. Most of mine have been basket cases when I get them!

OP
OP
Wyflyer

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
This Bronco came with an AM/FM 8 track player in the dash. Since 8 tracks don't work, especially 30 year old ones I was joking with Katy one day and told here I wanted a dummy tape to stick in the player so it looks vintage. I said anything from the 70's would be fine: AC/DC, Chicago, Peter Frampton, Journey, Barry Manilo, or Fleetwood Mac.

So for Christmas she got me a true vintage Fleetwood Mac tape I can stick in it the player, just so it looks used. Well, I stuck it in and the thing works, makes music, switched tracks and everything. Not very good quality and bad speakers, but it's music.

[youtube]A36VubNbi5k&list=UUxHkf_P0qPA6S7HAnAqTuXw[/youtube]

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
You know, you probably ought to send the PO another $20 since that 8 track works!!!!%)%)%)

You look like you enjoy the rotissiere as much as the 8 track!!!;D;D;D