• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco Toy - Hot Wheels

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
Well, if you saw the post on my forum back in December about a possible Hot Wheels Bronco.......it's a definite. Here it is on the 2008 Hot Wheels poster.

Webpage created: http://www.earlybroncotoys.com/hotwheels.html

2008Poster.jpg

2008_HW_poster_image.jpg

You can order the poster here, https://store.mattel.com/transition.aspx?TransitionID=57

Last edited:

mango

Loc.
Sarasota, FL
Not that I shop much, but when I am in one of the aforementioned stores, I check out the Matchbox section. I have been skunked every time. My wife has great luck, and found 3 at 3 different stores in one day. She excells at shopping.

Does anyone think they have most of the Bronco toys that are available?

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Ugly or not I will pick up all I see. At least there making an early Bronco, has Hot Wheels ever made one before?

Thanks Chris for the update, I will add it to the list to watch for. Also do you know if the High Profiles are out yet or a possible time frame?

Shawn

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
Ugly or not I will pick up all I see. At least there making an early Bronco, has Hot Wheels ever made one before?

Thanks Chris for the update, I will add it to the list to watch for. Also do you know if the High Profiles are out yet or a possible time frame?

Shawn

Hot Wheels has never made an EB before.

I haven't heard about the Jadas yet, but my guess is March.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Hey Chris, you think they will make a few variations on the Hot Wheels? Glad they are making it but man its ugly!

Any word on the wave 6 high profiles, I cant wait till those are out, they are slick! That Forestry one is going to be up there close but not quite with the Marlin Bronco in my book ;D

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
Hot Wheels normally makes a lot of variations.

Still haven't heard about the Jada...obviously wasn't March like I said above.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I find that Hot Wheels early sketches and prototypes are not necessarily spitting images of what actually hits the shelves. Actually I can think of a couple hot wheels cars I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the real deal. I'm not gonna call this one early.

Uh- TeaTime, gotta run enjoy tea-time and crumpets with my Matchbox Bronco 90.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hmm...okay, I didn't see the prototype photo so complete. Work computer doesn't allow. Yeah, kinda looks like we'll need to break out the dremel and take care of the mods ourselves. I dont really need another project....

oh2bnok

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, KS
What no hitch!!! Do you know what the # will be on the packaging? Just easier to look thru all the racks with out knocking them all off onto the floor. I hace a bad habit of that.