• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

69 Cordova metallic Bronco

Remos69

Contributor
Loc.
SW Florida
Has anyone on here painted their Bronco in a Cordova metallic, if so could you please post a few pics. Thinking of going this route with a BCB birch soft top and matching the bumpers, flairs n grill to the birch nonmetallic. Paint shop claims they can mix any color.

House

Minutia Militia
IIRC Cordova is a solid color, not a metallic...?

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The 69 in my Garage is an original Cordova Copper.

Correct, Cordova Copper is NOT Metallic.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Remos69

Remos69

Contributor
Loc.
SW Florida
Close! Any pics of front and rear? I'll even take interior pics! I like it! What is the color name or mix?

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Close! Any pics of front and rear? I'll even take interior pics! I like it! What is the color name or mix?

Sorry, just did a search for Cordova metallic Bronco and that image showed up. Not mine and I can't seem to get to the bottom of who owns it. Hopefully someone here and they'll pipe up.

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
I took boxwood green and made it into a metallic with the help of some pearl as well as silver metallic. You can see it in my build thread "The Duck", it all comes down to who you have that can mix it. Being I am originally from Englewood, if Bud's Autoparts was still there I know he could do it but he retired and sold many years ago. You may try Pete Root (Roots Paints) if he is still on McCall but last I knew of him he was more into boat parts etc. but he did carry PPG I believe and mixed it. I was born and raised in Englewood and moved away in 08 so I do not know who you have to deal with down there anymore.