• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN CALL FOR PHOTOS! -Submit your pics for the 2018 CB Calendar! - Deadline Oct 1, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deano

Bronco Guru
I submitted a picture and thanks for the opportunity to do so

Puddlejumper

Did anyone else use an iPhone to take photo?

I bought a new phone, takes great quality photos, but it doesn't allow me to put into Jpeg form. I had to use an app to switch it over.

I had to send it over to Jon twice, then check my sent emails to make sure that it actually worked.

Sorry in advance to Jon for sending it twice, but I started this simple project last Tuesday and just got it done last night!

Always hate getting a new cell phone at my age!
<*•|^#%{}^*~}€||#>**%%}]¥++€%

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Not real sure about that, It needs to be a certain size for the calendar.

Maybe..

Did anyone else use an iPhone to take photo?

I bought a new phone, takes great quality photos, but it doesn't allow me to put into Jpeg form. I had to use an app to switch it over.

I had to send it over to Jon twice, then check my sent emails to make sure that it actually worked.

Sorry in advance to Jon for sending it twice, but I started this simple project last Tuesday and just got it done last night!

Always hate getting a new cell phone at my age!
<*•|^#%{}^*~}€||#>**%%}]¥++€%

Dbteak

I put mine in a couple of days ago. It's funny how many times I have been in an area where I think "this would be a great calendar picture' and never take the picture because I don't have a camera, in a hurry, people behind use on the trail. But I finally got a pretty good picture.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
The deadline to submit photos is past. As of last night I have replied to everyone who submitted a photo. If you submitted, but didn't get an email back from me let me know ASAP. Tonight I'll post a preview page, then start the voting on Thurs.

Thanks for all the great submissions!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
YES, THANKS for all the effort!! can't wait to see the choices, I am sure they will be awesome!

Puddlejumper

Yep, thank you Jon and sorry for bugging you so much! You would think that I'd have this down by now! Lol. %)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks again Jon!! Going to be another great calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.