• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2017-Come & Gone. **What was Your Fav Part of the Week??

BIGED

Guru ????
We were there two weeks ago and the old staging Area is where they put in all the new campsites quite a few of them if there's anybody needing any spaces for a OCBR they have some available

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
back seat's out, now to figure out mounts for cooler, tool box...

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I may come for the day Sat, probably won't haul the bronco

I got to like pull it out, swap all the tires over to the crawlers.. what a PITA

I MISS my previous Big garage, could just Pull right in w/the 37s on there :(

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
I may come for the day Sat, probably won't haul the bronco

I got to like pull it out, swap all the tires over to the crawlers.. what a PITA

I MISS my previous Big garage, could just Pull right in w/the 37s on there :(
know what you mean, I have got to get more than one wheeling trip in a year otherwise it may turn into a mall crawler%) will have open seats;)

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL. I doubt that big boy. Yours shall remain a crawler

We need to convince mean Gene to come to OCBR

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I've thought about showing up this year... but I heard that directv will be showing HBO, Showtime and Stars for free that weekend, so... ;)

as far as the chalk at the KI, I'm more inclined to believe its a lack of maintenance causing us to look elsewhere. My wife said she's had her fill of trails so I don't have to accommodate her in a hotel...maybe a tent for me this year. Money will definitely be tighter this year than last, considering I get no OT with the new job.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Long as you there big boy, that's all that matters.. :)

tribaltalon

Loc.
Humble Texas
Might actually be able to catch the OCBR this year. Hopefully I'll have already made some shakedown runs over the summer to make sure nothing important falls off.

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just need a stamp and in the mail it goes! Poor thing hasn't been on a trail in more than 2 years.

Attachments

• 20170424_211541_LI.jpg
    20170424_211541_LI.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 2016-12-11 16.37.45.jpg
    2016-12-11 16.37.45.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 27
OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Time to start doing Something to the dang Rig... uggh, never enuf time

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It's official. Registration went in the mail today. Now to find a room in HS. Then need to do some routine maintenance. Wheel bearings, fluids, fix a few more leaks. Yep, always something and not enough time.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
It's official. Registration went in the mail today. Now to find a room in HS. Then need to do some routine maintenance. Wheel bearings, fluids, fix a few more leaks. Yep, always something and not enough time.

Outstanding.. :) Look forward to seeing you again brother. Been too long.

I suppose I will attend......

For 1 day or 2? haha