• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Brown/Tan Interior Photos

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Looking for ideas on finishing up my interior this winter. Trying to decide if I want to match the light tan seats with a similar color carpet or two tone it with darker carpet and belts

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
I went with camel tan carpet with dark mats and the original black seat belts.
3956abc45f7fb0545e0d68aa84f2ad58.jpg

80159b746da776bf6ed3f87357449477.jpg

duffymahoney

Contributor
Bronco Guru
How high end are you going? I would have sectional carpet made so that you can remove it. Then do black main and do edges in brown to match:)

OP
OP
JefeAZ

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Looks good slowleak thanks!

Not too high end. No hard top either but the Bronco will be stored inside. The '05 Mustang seats have a tan/camel base so Im going to play off that. I like the color of my console and rear seat but they dont match. Either way I want all seats and console to match each other. Carpet and belts could be whatever. I plan on hiding all the black in the rear with interior panels. Body will be green with silver accents

0214161601a_zpsoow9tc97.jpg

86m1joczi0p6dij6g.jpg

duffymahoney

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Go with sectional snap in carpets. That way if they get wet or need to be cleaned you can remove them. I plan on making templates and having a marine company make them. Similar to icon or a few other high end build shops. I don't know what the style is called for sure though. Rocky Roads sells a kit, but I don't know how much it covers.

Attachments

• 69800eff-8392-4de5-b2d2-1d8b40af5b21_Lrg.jpg
    69800eff-8392-4de5-b2d2-1d8b40af5b21_Lrg.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 126
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 139
OP
OP
JefeAZ

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Ya I love that look! Someone posted this up last week. They send you a template and you cut out the shapes you need.

https://www.corinthian-marine-carpet.com/products?product_type_id=1

Sounds like it should be well under $400 but you gotta figure out how to mount it. I have sprayed on sound deadener and then Peel N Seal over top of that

011716160701_zpsskt9thz0.jpg

If you go this route, keep me in the loop for a group buy!! Or Ill pay you to ship me your templates and we can order 2 sets if we match :)

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
I like mine!
Putting in a new tan headliner in the hard top this month

Attachments

• dailydriver.jpg
    dailydriver.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 103

duffymahoney

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ya I love that look! Someone posted this up last week. They send you a template and you cut out the shapes you need.

https://www.corinthian-marine-carpet.com/products?product_type_id=1

Sounds like it should be well under $400 but you gotta figure out how to mount it. I have sprayed on sound deadener and then Peel N Seal over top of that

011716160701_zpsskt9thz0.jpg

If you go this route, keep me in the loop for a group buy!! Or Ill pay you to ship me your templates and we can order 2 sets if we match :)

Any local shop can bind carpet for you. Just make a template. My upholstery guy does it

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
More pics are in my build thread the duck. Look at the last 2 pages. The door panels are from BroncoHut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
JefeAZ

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Looking for more options! Taking the seats to the upholstery shop next week to look at material

OP
OP
JefeAZ

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Im torn between brown, black or grey on the carpet. I dont want too much brown and it ends up looking like this

IMG_0906.JPG

Cage is silver, seats and console will be a dark brown possibly two tone dark/light brown

Dash, doors and tailgate will be green like this

a700355149028b77ae28a590f15724ee--early-bronco-the-broncos.jpg

I came across this black and brown combo and love it but the cage is black so that matches

Classic-Ford-Broncos-7.jpg

Ford-Bronco-4.jpg

I think Im going to match the side panels to the seats and go drastically different with the flooring color