• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

empty truck and trailer possible haul

SavageBurro

So, it looks like I will be moving my daughter down to Laughlin Nevada in a couple weeks. On the return trip to Southern Oregon I will have an empty 8ft pickup bed with canopy and an empty 16 ft trailer.

The return trip will be on Sunday October 1st. I haven't quite decided whether I will be taking I-15 to Bakersfield then up I-5 or whether I will stay on the east side of the Sierras up through Reno.

I would consider hauling some bronco parts back for someone if pick-up and delivery was very convenient for me along the way.

pm me if interested

PaveBronco

That's an easy answer, just buy a rust free Nevada Bronco and put that on your trailer..
Feel free to PM me for more brilliant advice..

yfz450sew

East side of the Sierras is a much nicer drive, that would get my vote.

OP
OP
SavageBurro

SavageBurro

Well, it looks I won't be making the trek after all. Talked her into selling her big stuff and just taking her car. Sorry, no freebie deliveries.

I wish I had the funds to pick up another bronco! Especially one that's rust free.