• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sandman QUESTION.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
... ok SANDMAN WHAT year did you send me those 3 ... 300 cid carb's ..
You'd got a load of Trucks into your scrap yard .. & You send me 3 to try. One worked ...& It's still on my 300 cid. But it seem like it could operate better.
... So My Grand Son. & I tore the place up looking for the other 2 carbs tonight.
.... So You sent them to me about a year before you closed .. What year did you sell your scrap yard.
... Several years ago I moved a lot of stuff. I thought I had them inside the house But we've not found them .
I did find 1 old Thermo Quad carb for the Chryslers ... & 4 AFB'S C SERIES & MAYBE ONE was an E series.. .
& A stack of other carbs ..
............ & Even 2 that has an adapter on them. From 1 BBL UP TO a 2BBL .. I Don't remember ever buy those.. & A 4 BBL adapter up to a 2 bbl for carb.
... But I can't find the 2 other carbs I got from You sand man
.... I'm thinking if I know when you sent them to me .. It might narrow it down to which location they might be located...