• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

"Everything" Super Celebration 2018

Tugross302

Man. I really want to go. I’ve never been before but it’s always been on my list. My dilemma is I’m already taking off 10 days of work in March to go to Florida to watch my son play baseball and my boss wouldn’t think a bronco event warrants another few days off. On top of that it’s 7 hours drive maybe 9 in a Bronco. Always a chance of breaking down with these things. I don’t own a trailer though I could probably borrow one but I hate to tow one behind my Tahoe. I have a friend here who usually goes and he has offered in the past to haul mine down for me but he’s not sure if he’s going this year. While I’m trying to sort all this out I’m sure all the rooms are getting booked. So I guess for now I’ll just wait and see what happens. Maybe I can just get a hotel room at pigeon forge or something.

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
Man. I really want to go. I’ve never been before but it’s always been on my list. My dilemma is I’m already taking off 10 days of work in March to go to Florida to watch my son play baseball and my boss wouldn’t think a bronco event warrants another few days off. On top of that it’s 7 hours drive maybe 9 in a Bronco. Always a chance of breaking down with these things. I don’t own a trailer though I could probably borrow one but I hate to tow one behind my Tahoe. I have a friend here who usually goes and he has offered in the past to haul mine down for me but he’s not sure if he’s going this year. While I’m trying to sort all this out I’m sure all the rooms are getting booked. So I guess for now I’ll just wait and see what happens. Maybe I can just get a hotel room at pigeon forge or something.

You won't regret it. You can always get a room right up the road in Maryville/Alcoa.

Tugross302

You won't regret it. You can always get a room right up the road in Maryville/Alcoa.

Thanks for letting me know that. Maybe worst case I can just take Friday to drive down and stay there til Sunday. I’ve only ever been to one bronco event and I didn’t get to participate in any cruises cause I showed up the last day

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
Thanks for letting me know that. Maybe worst case I can just take Friday to drive down and stay there til Sunday. I’ve only ever been to one bronco event and I didn’t get to participate in any cruises cause I showed up the last day

It’s worth the trip even if you don’t bring a Bronco..... There are plenty of open seats for the cruises.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Do it, you won't regret it...

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
I've been wanting to go to to Super Celebration since I heard about it. This year my wife asked me what I want to do for my 50th b-day and I told her I wanted to go to Super Celebration. She knew what it was (a little bit) from me talking about it. We have enjoyed going to Bronco Take Over in MI. So we have reservations at Little Arrow Outdoor Resort (formerly Tremont). Right now arriving on Sunday and staying until Sunday. I'm so stoked to meet to meet some of the guys here on the forum and see their rides. Mines not a show and shine kind of rig but we're going to be there. ;D

I know there's a ton of threads here on Super Cel but I just feel like a kid on Christmas morning.

The best part about staying for a week is you get to watch all pp ( me Tuesday ) rolling in tue - fri . It gives you the time to see each rig and talk to the owner for a lil !
( do the math ... +/- 350broncos to 530 at the 50th ...if you spend only 10min talking to each owner and looking at each rig )

Bunch of pp for various reasons arrive Friday and stay until Saturday evening .... a week is not enough to see all rigs and talk to old and new. friends, never mind trying to do it in 48h !
After my first 2 SC , always on the drive back home it was a total bronco overload . every year after that it got easier bc I seen tons if Ebs in past years and I didn't had fig out whos rig belongs to what person / classic member anymore !
Heck now a days pp hauler my name before I recognize them ...and that's a good thing !

Franko

5001craig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The best part about staying for a week is you get to watch all pp ( me Tuesday ) rolling in tue - fri . It gives you the time to see each rig and talk to the owner for a lil !
( do the math ... +/- 350broncos to 530 at the 50th ...if you spend only 10min talking to each owner and looking at each rig )

Bunch of pp for various reasons arrive Friday and stay until Saturday evening .... a week is not enough to see all rigs and talk to old and new. friends, never mind trying to do it in 48h !
After my first 2 SC , always on the drive back home it was a total bronco overload . every year after that it got easier bc I seen tons if Ebs in past years and I didn't had fig out whos rig belongs to what person / classic member anymore !
Heck now a days pp hauler my name before I recognize them ...and that's a good thing !

Franko

Are you going Franko? If so I owe you a beer. Hefeweizen from the South or Pils from the North?

I got to thinking and I have a bunch of EB parts taking up garage space. Maybe I need to spend some time on the SC parts thread.

5001craig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Registration for Super Celebration at broncodriver.com is OPEN

Got my weekend pass. Hopefully some people will want to look under my EB at the show and shine as my body doesn't shine or look like it belongs in a show. Lol

Someone mentioned name tags. I don't need one if you can remember the loud one is 5001craig. Some guys I go to the dunes with say they have to start their rigs before me so they know their engine is running. ;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Wish I could do it for a whole week... :mad:

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Has anyone ever stayed at tremont lodge? Would you recommend it?

Stayed there another time (not during SC) yes it’s nice enough, some sections are newer than others. It’s a bit down the road, but not too far.