• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Any photos of UBRs?

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Yes, UBR, not LUBR. Uncut But Raised (a term I may have just coined?). This is where the entire uncut rear wheel opening and body line is raised up 2-4" and the body line then continues onto the tail light housing and ends up towards the middle or lower third of the tail light instead of just below it.

I have seen a few in person over the years. One many years ago at one of the early East Coast Bronco Roundups we had a black one that had an American flag painted on the hood.

2 or 3 years ago a silver/gray one was at the Roundup as well, and I can not find any pics.

This is a super cool look IMO and would be sweet to see a lower quarter made like that now that Carpenter is looking to make them that match the front fender openings.

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
The one I had Saturday night to avoid the law

Here's one!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 59