• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fabulous Fords Forever

Ovalis

Contributor
Loc.
Los Angeles
I heard back from Fab Fords. They said not to use the Sears parking lot since there's been some changes from last year. They said best place to park a trailer is at the Knott's hotel.

Passauf

Redondo Beach to FFF

Hello,

Is anybody from the Redondo Beach area going to Fab Fords this year ?
I was hoping to find someone who lived in that area that could pick up a crankshaft at Scat and bring it to Knotts for me.
If anybody can help out I would really appreciate it.

Regards,
Tony
858tonyb@gmail.com
702-575-5279 cell

68ford

Bronco Guru
So is the Angelos meet on the Saturday before still happening? If so what general time?

Also me and some friends will be going to the cars and coffee in Alison Viejo the Sat before, there are usually 3-4 Broncos every week.

broncnut

if anyone is coming up the day before a few of us SoCalBronco guys will be hitting up Angelos on saturday night at 6pm. 511 state college blvd.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
^^^^^^^yes its usually hot out there. Bring plenty of water. I thing they charge $5 for a 12 ounce bottle. At least it's a little cooler on the grass.

OP
OP
HB73

HB73

I might have a pass available. I'll know by Friday if I'm bringing my truck or not. Depends if the motor starts up today, and what kinds of leaks etc I have to deal with.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

tmaddux911

I might have a pass available. I'll know by Friday if I'm bringing my truck or not. Depends if the motor starts up today, and what kinds of leaks etc I have to deal with.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I am in the same boat. I just switched my steering box to the 4x4x2 and still waiting on the pressure hose to show up to shake it down.... fingers crossed....

billd987

I am in the same boat. I just switched my steering box to the 4x4x2 and still waiting on the pressure hose to show up to shake it down.... fingers crossed....

If either of you decide not to I'd be happy to make a home for a pass.

If so, please PM me and I can get you a check for the entry fee, and arrange the delivery details.

Thanks for the opportunity.