• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early Bronco Sightings

muskrat

Bronco Guru
I've only seen two on road near my home, but within 40 miles there are a number of them. Most of the guys are in the MEB club.

I've never passed the few while out with mine. Speaking of which, the weather here is pretty nice and I'm going out on an EB hunt!!

Patrick.M

Loc.
Greenville, SC
I saw a nice looking orange 76 or 77 here in Greenville at this huge shopping center that is always packed with traffic on the weekends. It was cut and lifted with prerunner bumpers.

Of course, I freaked out and my girlfriend, who was driving got really scared thinking there was an accident or something. She should know better, especially since we saw the same one about 2 months ago in the same shopping center and it got the same outrageous excitement. ;D

markperry

Bronco Guru
I saw a nice looking orange 76 or 77 here in Greenville at this huge shopping center that is always packed with traffic on the weekends. It was cut and lifted with prerunner bumpers.

Of course, I freaked out and my girlfriend, who was driving got really scared thinking there was an accident or something. She should know better, especially since we saw the same one about 2 months ago in the same shopping center and it got the same outrageous excitement. ;D

I saw a Bronco yesterday on a trailer going North on I29 NW Missouri fitting this description. Wonder if it was the same Bronco?

Patrick.M

Loc.
Greenville, SC
I saw a Bronco yesterday on a trailer going North on I29 NW Missouri fitting this description. Wonder if it was the same Bronco?

It could've been but its doubtful. I've saw the same kids driving it in the same area a couple months back. Next time I see them I'm gonna chase em down.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
I saw a sweet green one at the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport on Wednesday but didn't get a chance to say hi. Don't see too many here in Ohio but I know where a couple are parked! Crap! I am a stalker!

BorderBronco

Loc.
Del Rio, Tx
Found two on Thursday. One sitting in a field and one up under a shed. Now to see if they want to sell. Don't look they have moved in a good while.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
got a new neighbor ... didnt take long for me to like him and his 74 !

Attachments

• z0358.jpg
    z0358.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 169

Sporto

I am a few miles form the Heep parts company Quadratec HQ, so there are too many jeeps in various forms of poop around.

If you're down that way, then you're probably near DelcoNick - I bet you can see his mountain of Bronco Parts from space! :eek:

So you're in good company. ;D

R

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
You need to make friends with that puppy dog;D

i did ... she is a sweet !!

That is a big a$$ HOUSE!!!! I want to live in your neighborhood!!

the house is not that big ...
but the 4 car garage and the salty H20 backyard make up for it !!! ;)

still some room to built and a few nice once For Sale !!! :D

Attachments

• z0365.JPG
    z0365.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 98
  • z0380.JPG
    z0380.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 108
  • z0361.JPG
    z0361.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 114

KS.76Sport

Loc.
Wichita, KS.
See a whole lot of FJ40s, but Ive only seen 3 EBs in the last few years here. Wish there were more out and around :( (including mine).

KS.76Sport

Loc.
Wichita, KS.

Makes me wish I had a drink with an umbrella in it. :cool: Thems some nice digs man.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru

hey i wonder if they would let me move my mobile home in that lot that is for sale:cool:

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
hey i wonder if they would let me move my mobile home in that lot that is for sale:cool:

YES min. 500 yards back from the top of the crown of the road !! ;D

how big is it ??? dose it fit in his garage ??

Attachments

• DSCN0400.jpg
    DSCN0400.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 66

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Go home skiddy,You can knock off early today to get some poontoon;)

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Fry @ Tarpon Point Marina

Attachments

• DSCN0471.jpg
    DSCN0471.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 92
  • DSCN0470.jpg
    DSCN0470.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 93
  • DSCN0469.jpg