• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

"Golden anniversary badge"....

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
someone is getting that for xmas !?!?

Maybe sk1nw4lk3r is putting it as a bow on his wife’s new ride, lol. I had hoped to find one of the gold ones on eBay, but they’re getting such crazy prices now. Guess I’ll just be happy with the sticker someone was kind enough to put under my wiper on my Bronco at Super Cel a few years ago!

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Maybe sk1nw4lk3r is putting it as a bow on his wife’s new ride, lol. I had hoped to find one of the gold ones on eBay, but they’re getting such crazy prices now. Guess I’ll just be happy with the sticker someone was kind enough to put under my wiper on my Bronco at Super Cel a few years ago!

yeah I heard out that guy ... Ben says he aint right !?

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Heck and I was thinking about putting my last extra one here for sale before my next shoulder surgery in 3 weeks :eek:

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wow, and I just sold one to a guy here on CB for $180 a couple of months ago and I paid the shipping.