• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

T-19 4 speed

SavageBurro

I read somewhere on here that RajinCajun is running one. I traded one for an np435 so I could get the extra low, but the synchronized 1st in the T19 would sure be nice.

72pabronco

I put one in last winter out of a 88 F350 rollback. It has a 4.0 1st gear not really a granny gear. After power steering it's the best thing I've done to my truck.

OP
OP
73EB

73EB

Loc.
Bentonville, Ar
I think mine is gonna be a 4.0 first gear also because it was behind a diesel. At least I've read that most diesel t-19 had the higher 1st gear.

JSBX

Contributor
I have one in my 74 with 4.56 gears and 36" tires and it works great. First gear is usable on the street and works good off road. My son has one in his 69 and he likes his also.