• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Painless Wiring Harness

76BroncoPete

Contributor
I found what I feel like is a good deal on a new 28 circuit painless harness, but I don't see myself getting around to installing the harness anytime this year. Can you guys think of any negative or positive reasons for buying a harness and not installing it for an extended period of time? I am not sure if I will be able to catch one at this price if I wait to purchase later is my primary concern.

Thanks,

Dlish

Mine has been aged for a year. Gettingg ready to put it in this weekend

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I hope not, mine has been sitting for 5 years. No seriously, they last what, 40 years out in the elements, or you hope so right?:)

Vin218

Loc.
Manchester, NH
Yup it'll be fine, is it from a vendor? I'm in the same boat, looking for a good deal on one to install down the road.