• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Super Celebration Savings and...

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Great stuff Mike,Suzy and team. You guys are really working hard this year to expand and improve the offering! Wait, that makes it sound like you have been slacking. Mike probably has, but certainly not Suzy and the team.

OP
OP
Monster Mike

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Hey Mike do you have a.plan to make your new rear stabilizer work with rear leafs.

No plans for that anytime soon. Other vendors already carry plenty of options for leaf spring setups. we are just trying to extend our offerings for the niche market we have cornered.

Sorry I can't help ya brother!

Great stuff Mike,Suzy and team. You guys are really working hard this year to expand and improve the offering! Wait, that makes it sound like you have been slacking. Mike probably has, but certainly not Suzy and the team.

Thanks Tyler! Just think about how much time we have wrapped into these projects before we can even consider launching them onto the open market...Plus I have only shown half of the products we are launching. there is more coming in the next few days. There are also products we didn't launch that we tested and didn't like the results that got shelved or canned. Of course I know you are just jabbin but I am pretty much the entire New product development team right now due to how short handed we are. Plus I had a welder decide to start an automotive biz on the side in Dec and he left 2 weeks ago w/o notice so I get to do his job as well. I'm welding up 30 T-Rex arms and making 20 sets of hood shock kits this weekend and part of next week while my other guy builds 20 bumpers and 50 long arms. I thought last year was a push but this year is redonkulous! Get to work at 7am leave at 9-10pm and do it 7 days a week for 40 days straight till the open house.

Last edited:

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Looking forward to checking these out at super cel. I'm gonna need a pair of HD coil buckets so I'll bring plenty of cash cause I know I'll buy more stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smoktf250

Mike,
Do you still have these?

-2" body lift shock hoops for an EB modified for a 1" body lift

Thanks,
Cal