• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Found a Local Bronco Going to Look at This Week

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
old co-worker has a 75 or 76 for sale, found out through some car buddies at a local show this past weekend. I want one that I can drive, he says this one is running and driving. Gonna be hard to try and get a good price in this inflated market, but we will see. He said people had been worrying him about selling it. I told him I was interested, but if not interested once I see it, I would help him price it. Hope to get pics so I can post. If I am not interested I am going to encourage him to sell it on this site. wish me luck lol

broncoeddie1970

Loc.
San Antonio
old co-worker has a 75 or 76 for sale, found out through some car buddies at a local show this past weekend. I want one that I can drive, he says this one is running and driving. Gonna be hard to try and get a good price in this inflated market, but we will see. He said people had been worrying him about selling it. I told him I was interested, but if not interested once I see it, I would help him price it. Hope to get pics so I can post. If I am not interested I am going to encourage him to sell it on this site. wish me luck lol

Good Luck...keep us updated.

OP
OP
F

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
will do, gonna be hard to make an honest offer, knowing what I know about prices. so color and rust become my main factors, i have all kind of running gear.