• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sold my truck today

67RT

Bronco Guru
So I let my Bronco go to forum member and good guy Evan "ep67bro". He drove over from the eastern shore with cash and trailer in hand and took home my Bronco. I will be following what he does to it as it is a great rust free canvas..
I appreciate all the help everyone has given me along the way and to the host of this site. Thanks!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Congrats to the buyer.. Glad it went to a good home.

Any other EBs in your future?

OP
OP
67RT

67RT

Bronco Guru
Congrats to the buyer.. Glad it went to a good home.

Any other EBs in your future?
Not any time soon. Have a 67 Dodge RT Convertible and a pop up camper so limited space. I just didn't use it like I should have over the last 4 years despite it being super reliable, so now someone will be able to get more enjoyment out of it than I did.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Pete, made it back to the shore no problems the traffic on the beltway wasnt bad a t all going back.. It is a sweet bronco and I will take care of it. I will post some pics when I get a chance.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
NICE!! glad to see it stay in the 'hood!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Not any time soon. Have a 67 Dodge RT Convertible and a pop up camper so limited space. I just didn't use it like I should have over the last 4 years despite it being super reliable, so now someone will be able to get more enjoyment out of it than I did.

You'll have tons of fun w/the RT for sure...

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Dang, who's going to follow my 68 Charger build thread in the off topic section now?

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Dang you just keep the stories come on the Chrysler.
Some times Timing just ain't correct. & Letting go of one will set you free some where else.
.. I'll say Congruities to both sides.

Last edited: