• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN Super Celebration Parts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
Looking for a cheap set of tires for a Bronco project my son and I will be starting. Prefer 235/75r15 up to 31x10.50r15.

sk1nw4lk3r

Ok, not BRONCO specifically, but I can still bring them to SC.

Brand new set of 4 F150 takeoff rims and tires. Come off a 2018 F150 Sport Appearance package, 18" aluminum rims, Michelin tires. Brand new with less than 50 miles on them. Includes TPMS system.

Will fit F150s from 2004-2018. Same bolt pattern, backspacing, offset, and outside tire diameter. Will not require any speedo calibration.

If you're in need of a new set of tires, for just a couple hundred bucks more, you can get all brand new rims and tires.. then sell your old set to offset that cost.

$1100 obo.

0UQPOnD.jpg

VZMRW0k.jpg

Last edited:

Bronco John

Anybody bringing a aftermarket carb and intake for a 302

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio
Looking for a cheap set of tires for a Bronco project my son and I will be starting. Prefer 235/75r15 up to 31x10.50r15.

I have a set of nice 15x8x4'bs steel wagons. 100 bucks Ken Oops Sorry, I see you just need tires.

Attachments

• P1010001.jpg
    P1010001.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 38

clarrance

Bronco Guru
I'm looking for a 66-69 factory original paint candy apple red drivers fender. I'm willing to pay a decent amount of money or purchase new fenders for a trade. I'm also looking for a 69-77 drivers door in the same original factory candy apple red paint. This is for my personal original paint 69. I do not want to paint the truck. I love the patina, just not the dents. Thanks

Still looking.

Jh350

I have a bent rollbar out of my '71. You can see in the picture that it is shifted to the driver side. The previous owner wasn't sure on what happened, but thought it was taken from another Bronco. I don't have a way to bend it back, and think I will be picking up a replacement at the show. If anyone wants this one to cut-up or bend back, I could bring it with. How about for $30 (Just trying to offset the travel expense)

I also have a set of Hella 1000 black magic driving lights. These are new, still in the box. They were purchased for another project, but never got around to installing them before selling the truck. I paid $230 for them, but will sell at the show for $150. LIGHTS ARE SOLD

Last edited:

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Hey Franko,
I just picked up a cool true barn find 77, and it had some extra stuff with.....
Check this out. It's not embossed, but it's yours if you want it. I think the part number is cool on the back of it.
Tyler

Attachments

• DSC01769.JPG
    DSC01769.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC01770.JPG
    DSC01770.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC01771.JPG
    DSC01771.JPG
    144.1 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC01763.JPG
    DSC01763.JPG
    139.3 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC01759.JPG
    DSC01759.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 93

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Hey Franko,
I just picked up a cool true barn find 77, and it had some extra stuff with.....
Check this out. It's not embossed, but it's yours if you want it. I think the part number is cool on the back of it.
Tyler

sweet find ... love to have it !!

thanks

ps ... the 77 isn't by chance a GLYO05xxx ??

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
sweet find ... love to have it !!

thanks

ps ... the 77 isn't by chance a GLYO05xxx ??

Consider it yours! We'll be there in my Wife's Bronco Late Tuesday. See pic below. I think I might print something to go in the window though with my CB name. Might make it easier to meet members that way????

The VIN is GLY34XXX so you have to keep hunting!

Attachments

• DSC00570.jpg
    DSC00570.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 43

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
I like that '77, Tyler!

Thanks! I know it looks a little rough(and really cool all at the same time!), but it came with all the parts that appear to be missing and it drives so good! The hood, rockers, and tailgate are near perfect. The guy I bought it from had it 20 years, and a couple years ago he started to take it apart to restore. Fast forward to now and he is selling off all sorts of stuff to simplify. He had 3 full size and 1 Bronco II all in amazing shape!

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Hey Franko,
Tyler

Did you buy that in Sanford, AL? I was trying to let the old guy let me come look at it a couple weeks ago and he wouldn't commit to a time so I could see it. I finally gave up on him. Looks like you got a nice one.

sk1nw4lk3r

Also will have a set of ceramic coated headers.

5nAEjqj.jpg

suL2vtU.jpg

QBPGOCf.jpg

yMj3lDO.jpg

ChyHgtu.jpg

I have a set of nearly Brand New headers. Came with a parts lot I had bought off someone, just don't need them. Don't know the brand, but they look nice. Bolted them up to a 302 I am working on to test fit.

300 obo

Last edited:

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Did you buy that in Sanford, AL? I was trying to let the old guy let me come look at it a couple weeks ago and he wouldn't commit to a time so I could see it. I finally gave up on him. Looks like you got a nice one.

Yea, that's the one. I think I just happen to be the first one to talk to him, and he was so close I went to see it immediately in case it was legit. He said he had 11 calls by the time I got there! And to think I didn't think barn finds existed anymore. I like being wrong sometimes!

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Also will have a set of ceramic coated headers.

5nAEjqj.jpg

suL2vtU.jpg

QBPGOCf.jpg

yMj3lDO.jpg

ChyHgtu.jpg

I have a set of nearly Brand New headers. Came with a parts lot I had bought off someone, just don't need them. Don't know the brand, but they look nice. Bolted them up to a 302 I am working on to test fit.

Do you know if the headers are off a 289/302 or if they might fit a 351?

berg bronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
franklin NC
I have a set of 3.5” leaf springs slightly used and the heavy duty u bolts and backing plates.. make offer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.