• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Pink 77 total rebuild

OP
OP
NCBeachBronco

NCBeachBronco

Yea, I told him a few times he needed to take it up there. Did you just talk to him? He said some one just called that saw it there.

sk1nw4lk3r

We looked at it last year at SC.
It was slick!

Same. Not a fan of the color or wheels, but it was all very well put together. IIRC, it was listed for $40k plus at SC. There were a lot of trucks, though, I could be getting it confused with another.

OP
OP
NCBeachBronco

NCBeachBronco

Same. Not a fan of the color or wheels, but it was all very well put together. IIRC, it was listed for $40k plus at SC. There were a lot of trucks, though, I could be getting it confused with another.

That's the one

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I can dig it... Would make a great wife's rig... or sugar momma