• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Graveyard Hours?

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Just placed an $1800 order for PICK UP AT THEIR FACILITY and was charged $80 to pick up the stuff I want to buy!!! WTH???!!!! Can someone explain this? Howard, p.o.'d in beautiful west Michigan

They won't charge you to pick it up, just call them...around 3:00 ;D seriously, I would email them, they'll remove the charge -Jeff

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I would too ^^^^ Got to be something wrong w/that charge

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Got it figured out. As someone said, Pat is the go-to guy and on top of things. I called to confirm pick up date and ask about the charge. Pat explained that several of the ordered parts would be drop-shipped directly to me and that the shipping charge would be more like $48 and not $80. Meets with my approval. I have had good luck with Pat, never met Jeff, but I'm just a small tater. Not p.o.'d anymore, btw.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Got it figured out. As someone said, Pat is the go-to guy and on top of things. I called to confirm pick up date and ask about the charge. Pat explained that several of the ordered parts would be drop-shipped directly to me and that the shipping charge would be more like $48 and not $80. Meets with my approval. I have had good luck with Pat, never met Jeff, but I'm just a small tater. Not p.o.'d anymore, btw.

Pat is very good to deal with.. Glad you got it worked out

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Placed order yesterday at 1:30 PM,
Drop Trac Bar bracket
Drop pitman arm
Pin/spring assy, shims, bumpers and hydraulic supports for hood
Motor harness (oil, temp, coil)

Out for delivery today...say what you will, this is why I trade mainly with JBG, 9 times outta 10 I get what I ordered the following day, can't beat it!