• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Rear Seat

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
matt w

matt w

Bronco Guru
You know you need an ORIGINAL AND VERY COMFORTABLE TEAR SEAT FOR THE KIDS IR TO COMPLETE YOUR PROJECT! THIS IS IT!!

OP
OP
matt w

matt w

Bronco Guru
Discount?

?? I WOULD LOVE to get this off my garage floor! Pm me with an offer. I had someone that wants to pay full price but wants me to ship and I don’t want to deal with that.

OP
OP
matt w

matt w

Bronco Guru
This seat is still available! You need this for you’re kids or friends or to complete your project!

sajahi

Loc.
Chula Vista
Not sure what happened. I sent it 5-2-18. Anyways, I got a pm from another member who met me half way and I purchased his a few days ago, I need to re upholster it etc... Sorry and Thank you

OP
OP
matt w

matt w

Bronco Guru
Come get it! I need front Springs and other bronco parts money! Ha

lgdpt

Matt, thanks for the great seat. Appreciate you helping me and nice talking with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.