• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Custom Ginger High Back Seats - Bestop

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I saw a Picture of these seats posted on here recently and have to ask about them. Does anybody know where these seats can be made?

They look like ProCar Elite Seats (Actually Bestop) with a Ginger Ranger Upholstery.

Any info is greatly apreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

• 77 Bronco - Ginger Seats.jpg
    77 Bronco - Ginger Seats.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:

ChrisC74

You might check with Melissa at Bronco Hut. Last time I talked to her I believe she said she had a deal where she could send seat fabric to Beard Seats for factory install. Maybe she has the same setup with Procar.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

American180

Loc.
Mount Washington, Ky
I saw a Picture of these seats posted on here recently and have to ask about them. Does anybody know where these seats can be made?

They look like ProCar Elite Seats with a Ginger Ranger Upholstery.

Thanks

You have good taste rguest3, those look sweet.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru

They look like ProCar Elite Seats with a Ginger Ranger Upholstery.

Thanks

I agree, these are some of the best looking aftermarket seats out there. Love the stock seats but would love to upgrade the safety factor.

OP
OP
R

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Not yet.

I'll call Bronco Hut to see if they have any options for me. At least they will have the upholstery.

Wish I New who owned the Bronco with the seats pictured.

Tugross302

You asked me where I got that picture but I don’t remember. Here is two more pictures I had saved. One of them has a phone number on the bottom. I don’t know what that’s for. I’m sure this Bronco was for sale February of ‘17. I saved the pics because I wanted seats like that. Sorry I can’t remember where I saw it

Tugross302

Oh. Forgot the pics

Attachments

• 10823176-3B71-463C-9B20-1506312A7694.jpg
    10823176-3B71-463C-9B20-1506312A7694.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 117
  • 9AA7AEA1-A989-4893-93FA-5435C1A812E6.jpeg
    9AA7AEA1-A989-4893-93FA-5435C1A812E6.jpeg
    177.6 KB · Views: 113
OP
OP
R

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The rear seat looks like a Bestop. Could the front be Bestop as well?

Tugross302

Yes it could. I just talked to nick and sent him the rear seat pic and he said that was a best top seat. He also said he’d be ordering the front seats from best top also. And his upholstery guy has some original houndstooth fabric that he can put in the center. I just have to choose the color for the sides.

labuski

is it just the lighting or is the leather in the back different than the front?

Tugross302

I’m pretty sure it’s just the lighting. But I just took the pictures from the inter web

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Yes it could. I just talked to nick and sent him the rear seat pic and he said that was a best top seat. He also said he’d be ordering the front seats from best top also. And his upholstery guy has some original houndstooth fabric that he can put in the center. I just have to choose the color for the sides.

Very nice... Gonna be bad azz :)

joeracer69

Seats

Hello,
The bronco was sold in the New York area last year.
High end build by Bronco connection.
The have there own upholstery shop in house. They made the seat covers.
Bestop seats recovered.
Even ICON Broncos uses Bestop seats.
Any way He is one of the better Bronco restorers out there. About a two year waiting list to do a frame off resto, and he does not advertise.
Look up his sight and go to past builds and you will see the red bronco with the ranger interior.
Good guy but he is busy and does not have time to B.S.
I have talked to him a few times in the past.
Ginger seat mystery solved.

OP
OP
R

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I did just call Bronco Connection about the Seats. Yes, it is their seats pictured.

I also found out that Dan passed away about 5 months ago, I am told. Very sad.

labuski

if anyone knows what it would cost to do these seats holler. what seat from bestop is it the trailmax 2 pro?