• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

$100 off $400 tires at DTD/Ebay

1buckeyefan1

Contributor
I just took advantage of this deal.. wanted to share in case anyone else needs some new shoes.

DiscountTireDirect via eBay is offering $100 Off $400+ on Tire or Wheel Purchases (Cooper, Bridgestone, Yokohama, Vogue, Goodyear, Dunlop & More) when you checkout with promo code PMOTORS318.

The good news is you can break your tires/wheels into two transactions and get $200 off a set.

If you're lucky, you can find a corresponding rebate at DTD's website that should be able to stack with the coupon. I asked that my invoice get combined to ensure my rebate goes through easier.

Now, if you're really lucky, you might have also got an offer for 8% back in ebay bucks if you use their app.

They have a decent selection of 31-35" tires. I debated between BFG AT's and M/T ATZP3. Ultimately, i with the M/T's because I'll be doing mostly street driving and found another $100 rebate. I'm probably into them for $500ish if the rebate comes through.

Good luck hunting!

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Great heads-up! That's pretty big discounting on tires.
Thanks fan.

Paul

KeithKinPhx

Just had some All Terrain TAs put on my baby. Bought them off the web at DTD and took them to the local Discount Tire store for mount, balance and installation.

The guy working there said they would have matched the deal inside the store but then again I did not have the eBay 8% offer. Of course he would not have given me that deal without the print out of the online deal. Would have saved me lugging the tires down to the store though.

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
I wish I could get Toyo R888R tires through DTD. Great heads up though!

yfz450sew

I broke my tire order into two different orders and saved 200 also, they have listings for a set of two tires and I doubled the order.

hucklburry rev2

cooper also has a rebate this month, I got the wife's minivan tires on sale and another $70 coming back, which was nice, just throwing that out there since you referenced cooper

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nice deal there and good idea on the 2 transactions..

OP
OP
1buckeyefan1

1buckeyefan1

Contributor
cooper also has a rebate this month, I got the wife's minivan tires on sale and another $70 coming back, which was nice, just throwing that out there since you referenced cooper
Yep, I bought Mickey Thompson for a $100 rebate. If you message them afterwards, DTD will even send you a combined invoice to submit for smoother rebate processing.

My M/T's arrived today. Hopefully I can mount / use them sometime this year :)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk