• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

15% off most items at CJ pony

1buckeyefan1

Contributor
Got an email today from CJ, 15% off "most" parts through 2/1.

Is 15% off all items about as good as it gets at CJ pony? I have some interior stuff but don't need for awhile. Seems like a decent sale?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
I got a email from them with a sale code 5% off I wonder if this will work with the 15% off ?

OP
OP
1buckeyefan1

1buckeyefan1

Contributor
I got a email from them with a sale code 5% off I wonder if this will work with the 15% off ?
I'll happily test it if you (or anyone else) aren't using their code? I have a few things to order.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Seems they have 20% off fairly regularly, if you can wait a bit.

I like CJP because I get it within 2 days here in Dayton...JBG I get next day!! CJP prices are a bit higher I've noticed, but with free shipping it usually averages out with other vendors.

DRBRONCO69

Chicago Mike
Loc.
Chicago, Illinois
I recently purchased a set of " Dynacorn Door skins " from CJ Pony parts and when the boxes arrived, they were knockoff skins made in Taiwan and the box was marked Muscle Car GT www.musclecargt.com ..........NOT DYNACORN. %)

Not that I really cared becasue they are for a budget build street cruiser, ( and I am a body guy ) so I'll make them fit nice, but some others may take issue with this. Just an FYI.

OP
OP
1buckeyefan1

1buckeyefan1

Contributor
I recently purchased a set of " Dynacorn Door skins " from CJ Pony parts and when the boxes arrived, they were knockoff skins made in Taiwan and the box was marked Muscle Car GT www.musclecargt.com ..........NOT DYNACORN. %)

Not that I really cared becasue they are for a budget build street cruiser, ( and I am a body guy ) so I'll make them fit nice, but some others may take issue with this. Just an FYI.
Yep, I bought the same ones from their last "clearance" sale, both from muscle gt. One appeared to be repackaged and had a slightly dent corner. I returned it and my replacement is now on backorder for the last 6wks.

Mrjgp

Just spent 2k. Saved $250+ and shipping was cheaper than west coast vendors. I’m jazzed!!!

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
I got the 2 quarter panels Pass/Driver I have been wanting free shipping can't beat that! I used my loyalty reward for $10.00 off paid under 200.00;D

needsmoarturbo

Yep, I bought the same ones from their last "clearance" sale, both from muscle gt. One appeared to be repackaged and had a slightly dent corner. I returned it and my replacement is now on backorder for the last 6wks.

Is that when they were $47 a piece? Wishing I pulled the trigger then, but still not bad at around $80 right now..

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

OP
OP
1buckeyefan1

1buckeyefan1

Contributor
Is that when they were $47 a piece? Wishing I pulled the trigger then, but still not bad at around $80 right now..

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Nah, i think they were $107 w/ free ship. I haven't been watching long, but haven't seen the door skins that cheap yet. I think the rear quarters might have been $47, but shipping was another $100ish on them, so it wasn't much cheaper so i bought my quarters from JBG.

DRBRONCO69

Chicago Mike
Loc.
Chicago, Illinois
Nah, i think they were $107 w/ free ship. I haven't been watching long, but haven't seen the door skins that cheap yet. I think the rear quarters might have been $47, but shipping was another $100ish on them, so it wasn't much cheaper so i bought my quarters from JBG.

Yep, my door skins were 214.00 total shipped. I havent seen them cheaper than that.

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
Yep, my door skins were 214.00 total shipped. I havent seen them cheaper than that.

Thats a good deal. FYI when you receive the items check them very carefully for shipping damage. I bought some bumpers from them and UPS trashed them both front and back bumpers. CJ took care of it and sent new ones.