• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official WH BLACK FRIDAY SALE IS LIVE

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
I think you was looking at my wish list;D had to redo my cart:p only a few items but saved me 40 bucks:cool:
Thank you very much Jim and WH:cool:

Nemisus

Loc.
North Bay, CA
I got what I needed. Literally just finished placing the order moments ago. Just hit the button on a set of "Reproduction Radius Arm Brackets".

Sadly the 20$ in shipping killed the deal but hey it is what is. I look at it like it's better than paying the 20$ in shipping at the regular price.

Thanks WH. .

Cheers

Nemi

1buckeyefan1

Contributor
For those that have purchased Warflares in the past, is $69 ups shipping pretty standard? I have shipped hundreds of boxes through ups through the years and have never exceeded $50 through my shipping acct. Heck, I've shipped hundred pound generators for less.

Would I do better if I called in?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

OP
OP
WILDHORSES

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
I got what I needed. Literally just finished placing the order moments ago. Just hit the button on a set of "Reproduction Radius Arm Brackets".

Sadly the 20$ in shipping killed the deal but hey it is what is. I look at it like it's better than paying the 20$ in shipping at the regular price.

Thanks WH. .

Cheers

Nemi

Save the $20 and we should be able to go flat rate USPS box for $12. Sorry the robot on line is just not as flexible as the humans.

Jim

OP
OP
WILDHORSES

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
For those that have purchased Warflares in the past, is $69 ups shipping pretty standard? I have shipped hundreds of boxes through ups through the years and have never exceeded $50 through my shipping acct. Heck, I've shipped hundred pound generators for less.

Would I do better if I called in?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Shoot me a zip code. I'll double check it for you. I will tell you flares are in a very large box so unfortunately freight can be high.

Jim

Nemisus

Loc.
North Bay, CA
Save the $20 and we should be able to go flat rate USPS box for $12. Sorry the robot on line is just not as flexible as the humans.

Jim

Well Shoot Jim,

I may have to live with my mistakes! Order has already been placed...

Here is my info in case its not too late? I don't think its shipped yet. I am okay learning from this mistake. I'll call in from now on. I do appreciate you giving the heads up though.

Order ID: 72593

ZOSO

Before I call in does 8681NET chromo Shafts fit the factory Knuckle hole? Im running Chevy disc's and want to make sure they fit through the hole.

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
BLACK FRIDAY IS HAPPENING NOW!

https://www.wildhorses4x4.com/specials_sort

Don't forget to scroll down and down and down. That's a lot of deals;D

Wow that's quite a sale there's something for everyone even the Jeep guys. Thank You so much for taking the time to put this together.

I know its not just some little thing. May you and your staff have a great Thanksgiving Since you will be so busy processing these sales your not going to get a long weekend out of it.