• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco people are freaking awesome

junebug

I️ needed a fuel tank for mine until my new 23 gallon gets in 6-8 weeks from now. I️ had a person here see one of my posts on the subject and gave me their old one! It was really nice to meet another Bronco owner who wanted to do something nice for another with nothing expected in return. It made my day.
Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

patterdale

Bronco Guru
Yup, needed some 6 cyl. Motor mounts for elise. Someone on here had some gently used ones and sent them for cost of shipping. Looking forward to getting the time to install them.

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
I asked a newly found bronco buddy to do some welding on mine, which he gladly did. Then he upgraded to a millermatic and gave me his old lincoln, which works great.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I asked a newly found bronco buddy to do some welding on mine, which he gladly did. Then he upgraded to a millermatic and gave me his old lincoln, which works great.

You can experience that brotherhood as well when out wheeling

Folks jumping in to help, offering up spare parts, tools etc....

Great t imes

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
I always throw extra stuff into my sales. Sometimes, if the person bites quickly on one of my sales, I also drop the price even more. It's just good karma and gives me more space for more crap.

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Yep. I concur!!! if it wasnt for my local bronco buddies and the peeps on here then I would still be working on my 77 instead of driving it. A GIANT thanks to DirtDonk (Paul), your knowledge has helped me greatly and I have been eager to pass that on to others. Hard to believe that I have had broncos now for 22 years and have accumulated soo much know,edge from everyone here in that time. A special thanks to Deano on here, If it wasnt for him pushing me and GIVING me things I prolly would have lost patients and sold off both of mine. lol So a HUGE SPECIAL THANKS TO DEANO!!!!