• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TBP Black Friday Sale

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
I'll do the same when my box shows up Thursday. All these items were $20 shipped from OR to AZ thru TBP. Lots of small items though but this is going to be a good sized box

I have their H4's, I think you will really like them and they don't look much from stock:cool:

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I snagged some parts. Thanks TB! Now that it's extended I'll probably get some more.

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
I wonder if you just buy a tons of stuff at once have them ship it freight if it would be cheaper in the long run over buy parts hear and there ?

OP
OP
JefeAZ

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
I have their H4's, I think you will really like them and they don't look much from stock:cool:
Im really excited for those. I have the FoMoCo ones now that aren't clear lenses and the old harness.

OP
OP
JefeAZ

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
I'll do the same when my box shows up Thursday. All these items were $20 shipped from OR to AZ thru TBP. Lots of small items though but this is going to be a good sized box
Box showed up yesterday. It would cost me $18 to ship it back to them thru FedEx so not bad.