• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TBP Black Friday Sale

OP
OP
JefeAZ

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Ya Ive had that happen in the past. I email the list of items I want to them and they usually send me a coupon code or a better shipping rate

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
Maybe the high shipping deal is an anomaly for a Texas. Just took advantage of the Veterans Day sale at Toms. Steering wheel, seat upholstery, screw kit, and a handful of the bronco toys. My online shipping quote was $55! Thought that sounded high so I called in to see if I could get a better rate. Somehow the shipping rate turned into $110! Customer service rep was less than helpful explaining the shipping rates, and suggested I just order online and take the $54 shipping.

I just shipped a turbo kit weighing over 85 lbs and in three boxes to Kentucky for $80 FEDEX Ground. My tracking number stated my box of parts is 11.25 pounds? I don't understand how me as an individual can ship heavier items cheaper than Toms Bronco Parts with a corporate account? When my box of parts arrives, I am going to take it to Fed Ex and see how much it will cost to ship back to Tom's and see what's what. I have been a long time customer but their shipping costs are out of hand.

OP
OP
JefeAZ

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
attachment.php
I'll do the same when my box shows up Thursday. All these items were $20 shipped from OR to AZ thru TBP. Lots of small items though but this is going to be a good sized box

BGBronco

Contributor
N A S H V I L L E
Loc.
Tennessee
Jeff Bezos (Amazon) is the richest person in the world because he figured out shipping. Vendor shipping prices and rational for bronco related parts is ridiculous.

Blanket statement, not singling anyone out.

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
Jeff Bezos (Amazon) is the richest person in the world because he figured out shipping. Vendor shipping prices and rational for bronco related parts is ridiculous.

Blanket statement, not singling anyone out.
I agree bgbronco

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk