• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Drove it for the first time in 19 years yesterday. Huge thanks to this forum!

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Congratulations and kudos to Randy! Beautiful Bronco, I love it! :cool:

Attac

Contributor
Wow. That is beautiful.
Congrats. Now enjoy!
Chuck

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Good for you on getting it back out on the road! Way to go and a beautiful bronco. Great job! ;D

FordBronc

Contributor
Bronco's, yea I have a couple.
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
Congrats, being able to wait 14 to 19 years till you get to drive it... you guys have UNBELIEVABLE patience.

Thanks for the motivation to get back to mine, I've been trying to get it "off road park" ready for a few years now.

Of course I had another project jump the line...

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Big Congrats.. Great accomplishment there.. Grinning from ear to ear too I bet

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Put some miles on it for sure! Glad we could help, but in the end that's all you that's got it looking that way. As the others have already said so well, it came out fantastic.
And wait until that exhaust is on it and the alignment helps it stay straight. It'll actually be fun to drive too!

You can even put a LOT of miles on it during a road-trip across the country. Others have done it. You could even show up for our next Roundup in April. Love to have you stop by and show it off in person. Heck, you could even go the scenic route and stop by Duff's and BC's as well. Take Randy with you too!

Thanks for the shout out. Hope we can continue to help (but hope you don't need it!) in the future.

Paul

txtruk15

Contributor
Loc.
Highland Village, TX
Congratulations! That is a beautiful bronco; must have felt amazing to drive it again!

I have had so many of you help me with advice, identifying parts, etc. I want to thank you all for your time and experience! Huge shout out to Paul (dirtdonk) and their entire staff at wild horses for all the help here and over the phone. Delconick at northeast classic Ford parts, you've been invaluable to me. The crew at duff's as well. Such a top notch group to deal with.

And I definitely owe a shit ton to local classicbroncos.com member Ransil. He has helped me out so much over the years, towing the bronco to paint and back, lending a hand installing motor and trans, finishing wiring, getting it running, loaning me tools when needed, kicking me parts. The guy has been amazing. I'm in your debt Randy!

Yesterday I drove the 71 for the first time in 19 years when I decided to get in way over my head and do a full frame off restoration and I truly have many of you here to thank, so THANK YOU!