• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Seat options from newer vehicles?

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
RPM289:

Gonna try again with the 3rd row Explorer seat pic.

Attachments

• IMGP1008.jpg
    IMGP1008.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 121

Dpearce

I have a 2004 BMW 330 and I've always thought that they would be the perfect size for the bronco. I always thought I would get some 2dr convertible ones from a 325. Good points include manual / multi point adjustment, built in shoulder harness (convertible only), high quality and leatherness. My bossy wife demanded an original bench instead. But I digress. Jeep cj fold and tumble would be a big upgrade in the back but you'd have to fab brackets for all that stuff.

I'm using seats from a BMW 650i convertible. Picked the pair up on ebay for $600. Full power and heat. Integrated seat belt as well. Fit great.

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
I don't think they are meant for 3 people.....only 2 seatbelts and they are 'somewhat' bucket seats.

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
I think they were 2004....bought the front buckets and 3rd rows from a boneyard in Georgia on ebay and had them shipped to NE Ohio. Pitched the front buckets last month, as shipping was BS and no one local had an interest. Got tired of storing them and/or moving them around. So far, no additional billing from the trash company.