• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Delconick is the man. 2 thumbs up for northeast classic ford parts

1971lubr

Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
About a week ago I called Nick looking for steelies. He tells me that he has 4 left powder coated and ready to sell. Sold!

An hour later, he calls me to tell me he's not happy with 2 of the 4 left, can't sell them to me in this condition but he'll be sending more to the powder coater in the next few weeks. No problem, let me know when you have more.

Today, fedex pulled up and dropped off these beauties! I wasn't expecting them so soon OR to look like brand new wheels. All 4 are perfect condition. Thanks Nick!

Now I have to go get some safari tsr's mounted and get these on the lubr.

Attachments

• 20170208_141524.jpg
    20170208_141524.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 163

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
how much did them "steelies" set you back, they look good. i have bought small parts from him before.

pcf_mark

Bronco Guru
DelcoNick has been super easy to work with, is very honest, fair prices and he gives great advice on your builds too. I recommend him as well!

Specracer

+1 for nick, he hooked me up with some key parts I needed for our U13. Reminds me I need to call him for some more things.

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
another +1 for DelcoNick. He was very easy to deal with. Straight shooter.

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
I would like to know what color name and brand powder he is using it looks real close to Wimbledon white. I have done several sets and powder hold up well to the tire machine it is the hub caps that eat them up I mean rakes it off: mad: Nice wheels by the way and a good price to!

OP
OP
1971lubr

1971lubr

Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
Those look great!

I had never seen these tires before. That's a good looking tire. Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

I run their cousin the Dunlop fierce mt on my jk and love them. 45k on them and still going strong. They balanced well, wear evenly and kick ass in mud, snow, sand and even ice. I hope the safaris are equally as good, though they will never see snow and ice.