• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Build Thread (PaPa Smurf)

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
nice work, when i bought my bronco i had a diff that looked about like that. of course after it ate up all the gears%)

OP
OP
bronccar

bronccar

Thanks man

Most of that was pushed in from the tubes. I decided to replace the inner seals and clean the tubes with new axles.

Toms chromoly with the fancy joints. Nice stuff looking at it.

OP
OP
bronccar

bronccar

20170322_152545.jpg

20170320_182020.jpg

20170320_181833.jpg

received_10212371710518666.jpg

Closer....

Atlas tomorrow
Going to finish raptor in tub this weekend I hope
Many smalls still working

edones06

Lookin good man! Get good at that raptor liner and you can do mine ! LOL

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Hope I can help some more. Had a great time talking Broncos. makes me miss mine even more. Hope I can be wrenching on mine again soon.

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
Wow, I'm exhausted just following this build. Hoping you get'r done for SC. If not, there's lots of events between now and SC 18'.

Mark

OP
OP
bronccar

bronccar

Hope I can help some more. Had a great time talking Broncos. makes me miss mine even more. Hope I can be wrenching on mine again soon.

Thanks again buddy! Me too, then I can sit back, drink margaritas and point at things lmao

OP
OP
bronccar

bronccar

Wow, I'm exhausted just following this build. Hoping you get'r done for SC. If not, there's lots of events between now and SC 18'.

Mark

Thanks Mark - that's right. No defeat here either way, but I'm gonna spend the next week like I'm gonna finish it in time

OP
OP
bronccar

bronccar

Thanks brother.

She aint making Super Cel - decided this morning.

Had my first migraine in 25 years, found more missing parts - and I was starting to make some bad decisions to meet the deadline.

Now I can take a little more time and get it right the first time :)

I'll holler at ya