• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New metal half cabs

eb-nutt1

I noticed that several of the vendors are selling complete metal half cab top kits now. My question is who is the manufacture of the tops and does someone just sell the individual pieces? I have a 69 half cab eb and need just the b-pillars. My uncle used the tire carrier and top b-pillars to stop his dump truck %), before we ever purchased the eb from him.

Brian

Scotty

Jeff's shows the "Half Cab, 5 Piece Kit" here:
http://shop.broncograveyard.com/66-77-Ford-Bronco-Half-Cab-5-Piece-Kit/productinfo/14198/

Jeff's description includes Dennis Carpenter's style of parts numbers for the individual pieces you likely need. Dennis Carpenter's online catalog does not appear to show any of the half-cab parts; at least I couldn't find them.

Sometimes parts show up in catalogs before they're really available.

I think your best bet is to call JBG, your preferred Bronco parts supplier or Dennis Carpenter and ask.

Best of luck,
Scott