• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Reproduction jack storage bags

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I am going to produce some reproductions of the black poly jack bags. They will be of the same weight plastic and will be heat sealed on one end like the originals.

I looked into this a while back, but the cost for the 1000' roll of material and the larger sealer (my current one was one size to small) made it impractical for me to make just a couple for myself. However, I recently saw someone looking for one, and received a couple PMs about them as well.

In order to try to recoup my initial costs sooner than later, I am going to offer a special for those who commit to one or more in the next week.

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING:

$15 for the first one, $10 for each additional for commitments by Thanksgiving. (REDUCED from $12 to $10 on additional bags due to the great response!)

Regular price will be $20 each shipped thereafter.

Paypal payments can be sent to drew@earlybroncos.com . If you prefer to send a check or money order, please send me a PM for the payment address.

If you are interested, please post below with how many you want.

Thanks,
Drew

NOV-21 Update:

I have received the equipment and material and made a few tonight and they look great!

These will be ready to start shipping at the beginning of next week, so if you have posted that you want some of these or are interested, please read:

1. Please send Paypal payments to drew@earlybroncos.com .

2. All who post up to reserve bags before the midnight, Thanksgiving night will get the introductory pricing.

3. Payment must be received by November 30th for introductory pricing.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please send me a PM for the payment address.

I've received several payments, and there seems to have been some confusion somehow on the pricing with a few of the payments since I got a couple for less and one for more. I have issued a refund on the difference via Paypal on the one order and have sent emails on the other two requesting the balance on the multiple orders.

Here is how it now breaks down for single and the new reduced amount on multiple orders.

Prices include shipping:

1 bag = $15
2 bags = $25
3 bags = $35
4 bags = $45
5 bags = $55
6 bags = $65
etc.

NOV-28 Update:

I have received about half the payments so far and I know there are at least a few being mailed to me.

If you have posted up that you wanted some of these bags and have not yet sent in your payment, please do so ASAP.

As I posted earlier, in order to get the introductory pricing, I'd like to have all payments for these submitted by the end of the month (only two days away).

I will be taking 14 orders for over 30 bags to the post office tomorrow for those of you who have already paid:

Chethair
Hylander
Ovails
Jdmach1
Tbruz
Clarrance
Rmiller747
House
Rickb1b
AndyP
Mike Hoover
Thesnake

I have a couple others I can not match to a screen name.

Thanks,
Drew

Last edited:

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
Damn...I think my Bronco still had its original jack bag when I got it in 2005....but I thought it was something the PO had done. It was pretty beat anyway.

I am interested in one....any pics of how they came factory? I don't think I have ever seen one...save for the one I maybe had.

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Damn...I think my Bronco still had its original jack bag when I got it in 2005....but I thought it was something the PO had done. It was pretty beat anyway.

I am interested in one....any pics of how they came factory? I don't think I have ever seen one...save for the one I maybe had.

I do not have a pic of one installed, if anyone has one, please post it.

Here is a pic of the original bag I am using as a sample for the repro bags.

Attachments

• CIMG0027.jpg
    CIMG0027.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 336
OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Wow, glad to see so many of you are interested in these!

I hope to get them made next week. Before I accept any payments I want to make sure the material is as I am expecting and that they end up as authentic as I want.

After I make a few, if I am satisfied, I will post up payment details and will ship them out as soon as payments arrive.

I am also working on the jack hold down hook for the 1967 jack mount that goes inside the spare tire. The other night my dad and I machined the forming fixture. I just need to try it out now to see how it works for bending the hold down hooks. Hopefully we will soon have some ready for those of you who might want one for your 67's.

Thanks,
Drew

bigpitbull

BRONCO ADDICT
Loc.
Saltillo, MS
I will take 2 please... I also have the original jack bag in my 76. I could get pics but it will have to wait until I get back in town...